-->

Monday 4 August 2014

Ikea Floating Shelves



So on the 1st July me and Jimmy moved into our new house for just the two of us and we wanted to get it looking nice and homely, obviously an Ikea trip was on the cards. I wanted some shelves up in the living room and decided to go for these floating ones from their LACK range which were only £10 each! I think I might have had a mental breakdown trying to get my head around installing these things but thankfully Jimmy stepped in (as well as a helpful B&Q video) and we managed to get them up. We needed wall anchors, screws and an electric drill for the job and it wasn't even that traumatic in the end.




And a little shot of the living room as seen from the stairs featuring a few other bits from Ikea (lamp, rug, cushion, throws and plant pot). Really pleased with how they look with everything on them and the house is slowly coming together!

No comments:

Post a Comment